ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-04 > 1049208291

From: "June Robinson" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] 1880 census of georgia
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 07:44:51 -0700

When pulling up the 1880 cencus record for Winson Bryan and family, who was my great grandfather, who lived in Frogtown, Oconec Co., Ga in 1880, the Census Place states District 10, Polk, Tennessee.
Another family, the Bridges, lived in Fannin Co, Ga and it days The Census Place is Ga. Were the Census sent to different places at that time. I have not heard that they ever lived in Tennessee.
I am new at this and am trying to learn as quickly as possible. Please be patient and would appreciate any help. Thanks.
June Robinson

This thread: