ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-08 > 1060491223

From: "Jim Roache" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] DNA
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 00:53:43 -0400

Don't understand why you have a problem with that??? Many people have hit brick walls in their research. DNA testing is very inexpensive now - especially if done as part of a group. We have already linked two Colfers and two Cullens on our Roache-Roach-Roche list (they are related families). I have spent a lot more on researchers and accessing records than I have on DNA. I, for one, was simply letting people know about it. And yes, obviously, I also let every other list that I felt might have an interest know about our project. The more samples, the better the chances of matching samples.

Jim

This thread: