ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-08 > 1060518294

From: ".... valentine53179" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: DNA
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 07:24:54 -0500

good luck all.....
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Roache
To: ;
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 11:53 PM
Subject: DNA

Don't understand why you have a problem with that??? Many people have hit brick walls in their research. DNA testing is very inexpensive now - especially if done as part of a group. We have already linked two Colfers and two Cullens on our Roache-Roach-Roche list (they are related families). I have spent a lot more on researchers and accessing records than I have on DNA. I, for one, was simply letting people know about it. And yes, obviously, I also let every other list that I felt might have an interest know about our project. The more samples, the better the chances of matching samples.

Jim

This thread: