ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2003-12 > 1070814642

From: "dorothy done" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] British Army
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:30:42 -0000

Don't know if I have the right list but hopefully someone will guide me.

I believe an uncle of mine from Northern Ireland was in the British Army about 1912 to 1922 and was stationed for some time in Scotland. Would there be any records available for me to check when he joined and when he finished. When he left the Army, possibly in 1921/9122 he joined the Metropolitan Police and spent the rest of his time as a Police Constable in Wandsworth, London.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Dorothy.

This thread: