ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2004-01 > 1074654677

From: Marianne Hanselman <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] RE: Leiter family
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:11:17 -0600

Hello everyone!!

Firtst time I wrote this list. I read often, Many good tips. I was
woundering if anyone has any Leiter research that can help point me in a
correct direction. I have my lieter family documented back as far as
Christian Leiter and his wife Elizabeth (nee smith). I can document them
living in Nevada, Eden township, Wyandot county , Ohio since 1870. They
married in 1858 in Ashland County, Ohio. Apparently they were both born
in Ohio but parents were born in PA. I have tried to write to Wyandot
county for death certificates and get no were. I really want to find
Christian leitiers parents names and and indication of were in PA they
came from. My Christian Leiter had 12 children, 8 living in 1910
according to census records. Even a set of twins. Well share what info
I have with any others searching this Lieter Line. So to the Point ,
anyone have advice for me?

Marianne

This thread: