ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2004-01 > 1075468417

From: "Bakers" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Obituary and Other Names, Putnam County Sentinel, Ottawa, Ohio, Aug 21 1936
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:13:37 +0100

I have a page with an obit and some other names in various articles. If
you'd like a copy please let me know. Kathy

Bernard H. Alt, obit; Setta Grace Burwell, Henry, Claude, Frank Alt,
Mary Palte, Florence Shama, Edward and William Alt, Mrs. John Kihm,
John, George and Phillip Alt, Rev. Joseph Hartman

Dr. Ernest C. Hartwell, Albert Bockrath, Mathias Kerner, Corwin Kohls,
M/M Clarence Kohls, B. A. Kohls, M/M Harry Zeller and Donald, James
Walker son of M/M Martin Walker, Kenneth Fundum son of M/M Hobart
Fundum, John E. Osgood, Catherine Leinen, Mary Gerding, Montana Meechy
and his cowboy band

This thread: