ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2004-04 > 1081610212

From: "Linda Wright" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] LDS
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:16:52 -0500

Thanks for your response regarding the LDS information. I talked to
the President of our local Genealogy Society and she tells me that the
LDS site that the general public can access is not the REAL ( so to
speak) LDS site. Only people of that faith can access the actual site
and enter information, which no doubt makes it more accurate. Even
though the dates on the "general public" site are not particularly
accurate, it does tell you that a certain person lived in a certain
place, so there is a lot of useful information in that respect.
Thanks again....

Linda

This thread: