ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2004-10 > 1098563299

From: "Carl M. Sprouse" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: Genie Angels lookup volunteers
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:28:19 -0500

The url listed below is not the Genie Angels website that the previous
inquirer is looking for. I tried my bookmark for the Genie Angels and
got the same results. I have used Genie Angels a lot, but not
recently. The quoted url below is for a volunteer to look for things
for you at the Family History Center in Salt Lake City, Utah--This would
be for items that are restricted and cannot be obtained at your local
Family History Center. Will do some searching and see if the Genie
Angels site still exists.

Carl Sprouse