ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2005-07 > 1121174072

From: "" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Need Advice on Organizing Items
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:14:32 GMT

A very big task! But the DVD's for your kids are an excellent idea. I
am also trying to organize all my records. I'm planning to create a
DVD for my grandmother's 89th birthday in October. I have used
Microsoft Powerpoint for other projects, and it's not that difficult
to use. (If I can figure it out, it can't be that hard!!!). You can do
just about anything with PowerPoint, and can get an older version of
it pretty cheap from online sites. It took me a couple of days to
figure it out, but after that, things went pretty quickly.

Good luck!
Ruth Stephens

This thread: