ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2005-07 > 1121376715

Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] RE:
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:31:55 EDT

They are high-handed, however. They sent me new FTM software (they own
that, too) and charged my account. When I complained they told me they would
give me a credit when I sent it back.

In a message dated 7/14/2005 5:28:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Let's see, if you have a full subscription for a year it runs about $200.
That figures about .50 cents per day for the convenience of doing work in
own home, at your own leisure 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for 365 days.

Doesn't sound all that expensive to me. Actually my dad always told me there
was no such thing as a "Free Lunch".

This thread: