ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2005-07 > 1121706278

From: Jeane Fuller Dalrymple <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Ancestry.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 10:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

The thing that I get most irritated about is having Ancestry.com continually send me emails which I consider spam.. They are constantly sending email with subject of Dalrymples to America passenger lists. or Dalrymples Famous people...or other such supposedly IMPORTANT Dalrymple information. Which by the way either I or my sister-in law or a cousin have already sent to GED-Com or some other informational website. I want to bite 'em off and chew 'em up and spit 'em in the john.

wrote:In a message dated 7/15/2005 1:14:06 PM Central Standard Time,