ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2005-08 > 1124898776

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: ROOTS-L Digest V05 #377
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:52:56 EDT

at "The Baldwins From Virginia Westward", by Frank C Baldwin? He researched
numerous colonial records, only to find this was not his Baldwin family. He had
so much invested, however, that he published this book for others. Maybe by
now he has published another on his Baldwin family. His index covers only
those persons NOT named Baldwin. I scanned the Baldwins, and found numerous
James.
Twenty years ago Frank C. Baldwin was a minister of a large church in a
suburb of Chicago - Oak Park, I believe. Sorry my memory is so faulty, but my
advanced age is showing.

Lourene

This thread: