ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2005-08 > 1124997688

From: mrspott <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Re: ROOTS-L Digest V05 #387
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:21:28 -0500

I went to the first website and there I was! myphone is unlisted so it
was not there. however,they had two different towns...My son and his
wife were also listed. Once she was listed at MY address with an old
phone number.

I clicked on the next url and wrote to ask them(whoever "them"is) to
take my name off. At this email, I have not had an email....Of course
NOW,they have my email address that I just changed because too many
people had it.

don't know the answer, but would wonder where they got the information.

wrote:

> In a message dated 8/25/2005 9:55:31 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
> writes:
>
> (http://www.zabasearch.com./
>
> All thses addresses come up as "error".
> Any others?