ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2005-08 > 1125180672

Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Re: ROOTS-L Digest V05 #391 (name Keziah #19)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:11:12 EDT

Nola --

My Bible Dictionary gives Kezia as an alternate spelling to Keziah. The
name means "cassia" which was aromatic bark related to cinnamon. Cassia was
mixed into the holy anointing oil of the tabernacle.

Keziah was the second daughter of Job born after Job's trials and
tribulations (Job 42:14)

JON

In a message dated 8/27/2005 5:29:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,