ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2005-08 > 1125247022

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Re: ROOTS-L Digest V05 #392
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:37:02 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2005 7:01:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:19:07 EDT
Subject: Ancestry census problems

I have encountered the same thing when I wanted to go back and verify some
detail of a census listing and would often have my original census sheet in
front of me and the person's name would not come up. I think they have tried to
fix something that isn't broken it and that is what has happened. Some of
their so-called improvements are worse than the originals.
I have sent notices to them about this and get the reply that it will be
looked into but that it will take some unspecified amount of time. Yeah, like
never.

Nadine

This thread: