ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2006-06 > 1150112093

From: "Trevia W Beverly" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Re: ROOTS-L Digest V06 #246
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 06:34:53 -0500

Emily's advice is well taken. For those who may not be aware, she is on
staff at Angelina College's annual Genealogy Conference. One of the major
speakers at the 10th annual in July in Lufkin, Texas. There is still time
to register: http://www.angelina.edu/genealogy.htm She will have all her
books there and will be delighted to autograph them for you.
Take a look at the other speakers and topics - and come join us! Our
usual group includes NM OK AR LA FL as well as TX, and sometimes a 'stray'
or two from someplace else.

Trevia Wooster Beverly
Houston, Texas