ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2006-10 > 1160862068

From: "Olive Tree Genealogy" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] 1851 Canada Census index coming online!
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 17:41:08 -0400

Great news!

The FIRST complete index for the 1851 Census for all of
Canada will be available for searching on October 24, 2006!

This database will enable genealogists to search the 1851
Census of Canada by name, in addition to searching by
location, with superior searching and viewing capabilities.

This is the first time a comprehensive index has been made
available, making it possible to track down ancestors who
have been impossible to find until now without searching
through reels of microfilm. To read more and to find out
how you can access this terrific database, go to

http://allcensusrecords.com/canada/census-news.shtml

I will be posting updates on the URL above as they become
available and as the launch date comes closer.

I can hardly wait to find my own elusive Ontario ancestors
in this census!

Lorine

-- Lorine McGinnis Schulze

* Olive Tree Genealogy (Ships Passenger Lists)
http://olivetreegenealogy.com/
* Naturalization Records
http://naturalizationrecords.com/
* Images of Ships Lists