ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2007-03 > 1175404598

From: "NOEL L SHULDBERG" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Parents of Emma Louise Kilborn
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:16:38 -0600

I am searching for the parents of great grandmother, EMMA LOUISE KILBORN OR KILBURN, born 23, Sept, 1834 at Derby, Orleans Co, Vermont. She was a school teacher in the Lafayette, Tippicanoe CO, Indiana schools in 1856. She Married my great Grandfather, JAMES MADISON SHIPP, 13. Sept, 1856 in Lafayette Indiana. Lived and raise her children in Boswell, Benton, Indiana. Died, may 1904 in Yates Center Kansas and is buried in Boswell, Benton, Indiana. May Have found her brother, S. Lawson Kilborn, born 28, Dec, 1835, Kingston, Ontario, Canada and was raised in Monroe Co, New York. His bio in Clark CO, Illinois states his parents were William Kilborn and Catherine Powell. Please help me and give me any suggestions. I have searching for 18 years for her parents. Thank You, Ramona