ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1200517347

From: "Kirsten Bowman" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Family History
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:02:27 -0800

Joan:

And I've been using these sites for almost 10 years! Can you imagine how
confused new users must be?

All the more reason for folks to clearly understand where they're posting
their trees, where they will appear, and how they can or cannot be
controlled since there are so many options. I think by far, the safest and
most straightforward path is for new users to post at RootsWeb WorldConnect
as both you and I have said.

Thanks for the correction and clarification.

Kirsten