ROOTS-L ArchivesArchiver > ROOTS > 2008-01 > 1201175190
From: "marilyn E B" <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] My Genealogy
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:46:30 -0500
Posted to another list I subscribe to.
1. My family coat of arms ties at the back. . . . is that normal?
2. My family tree is a few branches short! All help appreciated
3. My ancestors must be in a witness protection program!
4. Shake your family tree and watch the nuts fall!
5. My hobby is genealogy, I raise dust bunnies as pets.
6. How can one ancestor cause so much TROUBLE??
7. I looked into my family tree and found out I was a sap. . .
8. I'm not stuck, I'm ancestrally challenged
9. I'm searching for myself; Have you seen me ?
10. If only people came with pull-down menus and on-line help. . .
11. Isn't genealogy fun? The answer to one problem, leads to two more!
12. It's 1998. . . Do you know where your Great-Great-Grandparents are?
13. A family reunion is an effective form of birth control
14. A family tree can wither if nobody tends it's roots
15. A new cousin a day keeps the boredom away
16. After 30 days, unclaimed ancestors will be adopted
17. Am I the only person up my tree. . . sure seems like it
18. Any family tree produces some lemons, some nuts and a few bad apples
19. Ever find an ancestor HANGING from the family tree?
20. FLOOR: The place for storing your priceless genealogy records.
21. Gene-Allergy: It's a contagious disease, but I love it
22. Genealogists are time unravelers
23. Genealogy is like playing hide and seek: They hide. . . I seek!
24. Genealogy: Tracing yourself back to better people
25. "Crazy" is a relative term in my family
26. A pack rat is hard to live with, but makes a fine ancestor
27. I want to find ALL of them! So far I only have a few thousand
28. I Should have asked them BEFORE they died!
29. I think my ancestors had several "Bad heir" days
30. I'm always late. My ancestors arrived on the JUNEflower
31. Only a Genealogist regards a step backwards, as progress
32. Share your knowledge, it is a way to achieve immortality
33. Heredity: Everyone believes in it until their children act like fools!
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but
trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good
they do is inconceivable.
~ Joseph Addison (1672-1719)
|[ROOTS-L] My Genealogy by "marilyn E B" <>|