ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2008-02 > 1204337558

From: Dian Mahaney <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] ROOTS Digest, Vol 3, Issue 138
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 18:12:38 -0800 (PST)

Avery,
It looks like I have found Olive in 1900:

Name: Olive L Stone
Home in 1900: Lisbon, Androscoggin, Maine Age: 37 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1863 Birthplace: Maine Relationship to head-of-house: Wife Spouse's Name: Charly Race: White Occupation: View Image Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Charly Stone 49 Olive L Stone 37 Harold E Stone 16 Ethel M Stone 11 George F Stone 10 Carl R Stone 7 Frank G Stone 3

wrote:

Message: 5