ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2008-03 > 1206370776

Subject: [ROOTS-L] Printing double sided from PAF
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:59:36 -0600

Bob,
Printing on both sides is a function of your printer rather than the
PAF program. First you need to determine if your printer is capable of
printing on both sides of the paper. Some are and some are not. If it
can, then go into its preferences and look for the controls to allow
both side printing. If your printer can not do double sided printing
your only choice is to print the pages one side at a time and then turn
them over and print the next page on the other side.
Lynn

> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:11:04 EDT
> Subject: [ROOTS-L] PAF
>
> I am using PAF to create an ahnentafel file. I would like to print
> the file on both sides of the pages. Is there a way in PAF to do so?
> I haven't been able to find it.
> Thanks in advance,
> Bob

This thread: