ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2009-05 > 1241885797

From: Eliz Hanebury <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] N. Grigsby - Died April 16, 1890
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 12:16:37 -0400

Someone already sent you the findagrave site, you can post pictures to
memorials. You can create the memorial with no resting place <G> just
to get the material online, later if someone knows where this man was
buried they can contact you.

However I am surprised he isn't listed on findagrave, the Veterans of
the Civil War and others are usually posted.

Eliz