ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2009-06 > 1244862056

Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Searching
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:00:56 EDT

ANSWER TO BELOW:
Bernard,
I doubt if any of the search boards were taken off once they had been
established. Your message would still be there............but if you have
changed your email address they would be found under your old email address and
not your present one.

I think there is a way you can update your email address but I'm
Technologically Challenged so can't help you with changing it..............sorry

You can do a search on the main Roots list to find your old messages and
below are the full mailing lists for Roots. The Barnard and Schaffer lists
are still there. Don't know how active they are at this time however.
Gretchen

_http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/index/index.html_
(http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/index/index.html)

_RootsWeb: Genealogy Mailing Lists_