ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2009-09 > 1254364253

From: "Sally Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Genealogy Programs - tribal pages is NOT agenealogyprogram
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:30:53 -0700

I am not a beginner. I have used PAF for 15 years. I like the idea that the
upgrades and the program are free. I am sure that we all need to use the
program that works us. PAF is simple and very easy to use. It does what I
want. Any one who wants to look at it should also try the free companion
program that does so much more as far as special charts and books. I have
trouble just finding time to enter everything I find in libraries and on the
internet.

Sally Smith