ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2010-01 > 1263688051

From: "Emery St. Cyr" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Google Genealogy Book
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 16:27:31 -0800

Wanda, I have the book you mentioned and I have only been through the first
three chapters. With the coming of the holidays I set it aside and need to
get back to using it.
There is something for everyone. Some of it I will not use but I did find
some use for what I have done so far and it has lead me down some
interesting roads. I know that I will have to go back and review the
material as My short term memory is not so great anymore.
I think that you would find it useful, but you may want to look at it in a
book store to see if you would find enough in there to interest you.
Happy hunting.
Emery