ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2010-03 > 1267748671

From: Eliz Hanebury <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] 1860 census - NY - Clinton twp
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:24:31 -0500

This is the one that hit and it is the family of Francis and Angeline
Provost both born Canada and a number of children born New York --
then I got smart <G> but I don't think she is who you want

Name: Sophia Provost
Residence: Clinton, New York
Minor civil division: The Town Of Peru
Age: 8 years
Estimated birth year: 1852
Birthplace: New York
Gender: Female
Page: 254
Family number: 1786
Film number: 803736
Digital GS number: 4235904
Image number: 00451
NARA publication number: M653
Collection: United States Census, 1860

Name: Sophiah Provost she appears to be the wife of a Louis Provost
with a very young son born in Canada
Residence: Clinton, New York
Minor civil division: Clinton
Age: 24 years