ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2010-03 > 1269494375

From: "Bob" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Perkins Family
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:19:35 -0700

** Reply to message from Billie Lee Smith <> on Wed,
24 Mar 2010 21:23:53 -0600

Bill please use a relevant subject when posting a message. "message for Roots
mailing list" is a meaningless subject line.

> Attention to Mr Robert Blair:
> I have have looked through your Perkins Family Tree. I have a Perkins family
> (as follows) that could very well be connected, although I could not find it.
> Would you take a look at it, and see if you can ?

I don't think you were looking at my Perkins tree. I think you were looking at
the book "The DESCENDANTS of EDWARD PERKINS of NEW HAVEN, CONN." which I
transcribed and put on my web site. I could not find any of the people you
mentioned on my web site. There were a number of Perkins families in the early
years of Connecticut so you need to look further. Sorry I can not help.

Good luck in your search.

--
Robert Blair

see my genealogy web pages