ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2010-09 > 1285882891

From: <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] Josiah Carter Book-1745-1822
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:41:31 -0400

I am trying to find this book about my ggggrandfather written by Randolph A.
Malone. It was published in 1989 but is no longer in print. I looked on
Amazon and it came up as limited availability but I could never find the
price or even get to a place to order it. I also looked on Abe books but
got nothing. Are there any Carter out there who might be related or know
where I might purchase this book. I have also tried to get in touch with
the author who at the time of the printing lived in Thomasville, Georgia but
no luck.

I have a borrowed copy from the Greene County, Georgia historical society,
but have to return it next week. I and several of my siblings would like to
get a copy of this book if at all possible.

Thanks for any help.

Lanelle LaRue

This thread: