ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2010-09 > 1285902801

From: Eliz Hanebury <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] GRONWOLD/GRONVOLD/GROENVOLD Norway
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 23:13:21 -0400

I don't know if you got what you needed but I found this, these films
appear to have come from familysearch in which case they will send you
for a dollar or two copies of the originals

Eliz

Name: Hanna Henriette Gronvold
Gender: Female
Birth Date: 13 jun 1844
Birth Place: Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway
Christening Date: 14 jul 1844
Christening Place: Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway
Father: Christian Gronvold
Mother: Ulrikka Eleonora Gronvold Petersen

Source Citation: Den Norske Kirke (Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway),
Christenings 1839 - 1847, Microfilm nr. 126826

Name: Henrik Christian Gronvold
Age: 33 years
Gender: Male
Birth Date: CA.1823
Marriage Date: 2 nov 1856
Marriage Place: Drammen, Buskerud, Norway
Spouse: Camilla Mathilde Olsen
Spouse's Age: 22 years
Spouse's Gender: Female
Spouse's Birth Date: CA.1834
Father: Hans Smidt Gronvold
Spouse's Father: Ole Olsen

Source Citation: Den Norske Kirke (Drammen, Buskerud, Norway),
Marriages 1848 - 1865, Microfilm nr. 278220