ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2011-03 > 1299601482

Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Edward & Charles SEYMOUR after 1897 in USA ?
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 11:24:42 EST

ANSWER TO BELOW:

Nivard,
I started looking for the two men and so far I have only found one that is
a possibility. I did start with Charles.

In the 1916 Canada Census there is a Charles "H" Seymour, age 39 b. England
who Immigrated 1904. He is married, no children shown and living in
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

Do you by any chance have a middle name or initial for either Charles or
Edward? If you do it would help pin them down when looking for them.

Hopefully they either went to the United States or Canada and not New
Zealand or Australia (grin).

If you think this might be Charles I'll see what else I can find in the
Canadian records.
Gretchen