ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2011-03 > 1301116770

From: Jennifer Mathews Land <>
Subject: [ROOTS-L] genealogy PhD dissertation -- invitation to participate!
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:19:30 -0500

My name is Jennifer Land, and I am both a genealogist and a PhD candidate. I
am bringing those two together in a dissertation called “From Gravestones to
Google: Information-Seeking Behavior and Satisfaction in the Evolving Field
of Family History Research.” I’m surveying my fellow genealogists to find
out how access to resources on the Internet impacts the way we conduct
family history research.

I’ve created a web survey that will take about 10-15 minutes. This survey
contains questions about your experience conducting genealogical research,
the types of research tools you use, and your experience working with other
genealogists. If you are willing to share some information with me,
please click
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jland>here<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jland>(
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jland).

Jennifer

Jennifer Mathews Land, MLIS
PhD candidate, The University of Alabama
College of Communication and Information Sciences

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/jland
(available until August 2011)

This thread: