ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2011-09 > 1316120275

From: "treviawbeverly" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] unwanted certificates
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:57:55 -0500

Why not list them here .... first come, first served.
and nothing wrong with asking for two 1st class stamps to cover the
cost of a single certificate and an envelope.

~ Trevia
Trevia Wooster Beverly
Houston, Texas
Co-chairman, TSGS Houston Conference or
Member, APG.
Coordinator, Angelina College Genealogy Conference
Harris County Historical Commission (1995 - )