ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2011-09 > 1316120275

From: "treviawbeverly" <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] unwanted certificates
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:57:55 -0500

Why not list them here .... first come, first served.
and nothing wrong with asking for two 1st class stamps to cover the
cost of a single certificate and an envelope.

~ Trevia
Trevia Wooster Beverly
Houston, Texas
713.864-6862
Co-chairman, TSGS Houston Conference
http://www.claytonlibraryfriends.org/ or
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txsgs/
Member, APG. http://www.apgen.org/
Coordinator, Angelina College Genealogy Conference
http://www.angelina.edu/genealogy/genealogy.html
Harris County Historical Commission (1995 - )