ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2011-09 > 1316817461

From: Nelda Percival <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] "Social Media" Suggestions?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:37:41 -0500

I have a Gilpin project on Face book, I don't use it for genealogical files. It is used to meet other Gilpins discuss genealogy and genetic genealogy. I have recuited three men for Y-DNA testing, I require a 4 generation or better file for testing in the project. I that has helped me with recuitement...

It just depends where your going with your projects, and how you run them. With over 8 million members on facebook its not a source I want to miss out on.

I also twitter for connections.

Nelda L. PercivalGraphics and color enhance the written word and add enchantment to the
world.

Owner, CEO - http://aircastles-internet-marketing.biz

My genealogy websites

http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/