ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2011-11 > 1320254310

From: Eliz Hanebury <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Lookup: Licking Co, OH tax 1818-1820
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:18:30 -0400

Familysearch.org has early tax records, I tried to limit by Licking Co
but all I got were these <G> I suggest you get on to familysearch and
beat it up for your family <G>

Eliz

Ohio Tax Records, 1800-1850

Josiah Lee

Ohio Tax Records, 1800-1850

other:1840Union Township,​ Washington,​ Ohio

Charles Lee

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM, <> wrote:
> ANSWER TO BELOW:
>
> Rita,
> While this is not a "Tax Lookup" it may be of some help in case you  can't
> find anyone that can do the Tax Lookup that you need.
> Hope this helps a little, Gretchen
>
> 1810 CENSUS - Unable to locate
>
> 1820 CENSUS
>
> Name Residence
> (City, County, State) Number of Free White Persons -  Under 16 Number of
> Free White Males - 16 thru 25 Number of Free White Females -  16 thru 25
> Number of Free White Persons - Over 25 Number of Free White Persons  in Household
>
>  Benjamin Lee Washington, Licking, Ohio 5     2  7
> John Lee Washington, Licking, Ohio 7     4  11
> Joshua Lee Mary Ann, Licking, Ohio 2   1 1 4
> Sicka Lee Granville, Licking, Ohio 3     1 4

This thread: