ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTS > 2012-01 > 1327238784

From: Larry Davies <>
Subject: Re: [ROOTS-L] Post-em Notes again
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 08:26:24 -0500

On Jan 22, 2012, at 3:00 AM, wrote:

> A few weeks ago I posted about how to get rid of the post-em notes
> attached to my database on WorldConnect. After giving it careful thought, I
> decided to delete my gedcom on WorldConnect and then upload a new one.
> Several of you thought that might work to get rid of the post-ems.

Margaret,

You need to delete the old gedcom on WorldConnect (never to be seen again) and upload the new one with a different name. The old post-ems will still be out there somewhere, but won't be attached to anything so they won't be seen. Your new database will be post-em free (at least temporarily).

Larry

This thread: