ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2003-02 > 1044986560

From: "Nancy Tollefson" <>
Subject: [RMagic] RE: a couple of problems....
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:19:30 -0800

Alfred,

I downloaded the demo.... I have, on my desktop, an icon which looks
like an HP on a signboard with a world globe bhind it. It also says
"Share-to-Upload F...." Is this the demo? I haven't installed any
other programs, nor downloaded anything else.... Will it just run if I
double-click it?

I am sorry for the dumb questions.... but I am *****VERY*****
inexperienced in downloading, and what to do next!!

Secondly, I have really enjoyed the list, questions and comments, but
with a couple of reservations..... (and I would love to stay on it) I
wish folks would stick to RM....For example:: the debate about 1/2
cousins was interesting... but only up to a point....after that..
they're only "butting heads", as someone said.... As my mom said....
"One convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still." all of
that, and umpteen answers to one question results in a ton of email for
me!! I belong to a few other lists as well, and I don't really have the
time to deal with 300-400 emails a day!

Thanks... Your patience is really showing!!

PAX
NancyT

---