ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L ArchivesArchiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2003-02 > 1045359544
From: Allan Plucinik <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] Custom Report Designer
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:41:29 -0700
This is a bug.
1. Select the field
2. Hold down the left mouse button as if you were going to drag it .
3. While continuing to hold down the left mouse button, hit the delete key.
4. Rootsmagic then asks if you want to delete the selected item(s).
5. You can choose either YES or NO.
6. Choosing YES, deletes the field.
Colorado Springs, CO
D Wells wrote:
>Don't recall this being discussed.
>How do you delete a field in the Custom Report Designer, regardless of being Text or Data?
|Re: [RMagic] Custom Report Designer by Allan Plucinik <>|