ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2003-11 > 1068354583

From: Allan Plucinik <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] Another problem with the Narrative Report
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 22:09:48 -0700

Brianne,

Are you aware that there is already a built-in fact type by the exact
same name -- Soc Sec No ? I suspect you unchecked the box for
narrative reports for the built-in fact type thinking you were
unchecking it for the user defined fact type. Somehow you are confusing
these two fact types with one another.

The built-in fact type is named "Soc Sec No". This is the name that
shows up in the list of fact types when you go to LISTS > FACT TYPE LIST.

I suspect your user-defined social security number fact type has a
different name and that you will find it somewhere in your list of fact
types. In other words, you are mistaking the built-in fact type for
your user-defined fact type.

--
Allan L. Plucinik
http://users.adelphia.net/~allan.plucinik/