ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2004-08 > 1091474029

From: <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] Narrative report
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:14:08 -0700

It sounds like you created the Narrative report using the Screen/Printer
option, not to RTF Format. Either way you should be able to edit the report
in Word/wordperfect once it is Copied and Pasted from the Screen,
nevermind, what you did was you selected print to Screen/Printer then did a
copy from the menu and pasted in a new document in either word/wordperfect.
I would suggest selecting print to> RTF Format, then edit the few
sentence structures you don't care for.
It appears that when you copy the Screen you are actually taking a
Picture of the screen and pasting that into your wordprocessor.