ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2006-10 > 1159901165

From: "Bill Bienia" <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] WISH LIST
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:46:05 -0400

I would like to embellish on the wish list item and ask that an option be
added to the Options so that a user could specify whether to use the Baptism
fact or the Christening fact as the second item on the Add Person window.
(If there are other facts that other religions/groups would use that occur
at the approximate time of birth, I would suggest that these be included in
the list.

Another option would be to include a "Change fact type" button similar to
the one in Edit Fact window to allow the user to pick another individual
fact such as Stillborn. This would increase the flexibility of this new
field.

Throwing ideas out to the list,
Bill

William H. (Bill) Bienia