ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2006-10 > 1162306392

From: "Derek CROMPTON" <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] Data not showing in RM Explorer
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:53:12 -0000

To Alfred and Margaret

Thanks. All the problem dates are where I have recorded (say) JunQ 1906. I
have a lot of entries where I only know the Registration quarter, to get the
actual dates would involve buying lots of certificates. So dates such as
JunQ 1906 record everywhere except in RM Explorer.
Experimenting with alternatives and examining Date Formats I cannot find a
solution.
Obviously I can get RM Explorer to record a year but only at the cost of
sacrificing the, more accurate, registration quarter.
Grateful for any suggestions.

Derek Crompton