ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2007-10 > 1192156794

From: "Larry and Becky Jamison" <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] WorldVitalRecords
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:39:54 -0600

I DID email this person directly and after reading your note I'm pasting my
response to him below:
I do subscribe to World Vital Records but it won't help you find living
people. It has tons of databases, but not of living people. You might try
http://find.intelius.com/search-name.php?ReportType=1&;. I've used it and had
good luck. I go to www.peopelfinder.com and that first link is what it goes
to.

Becky Jamison