ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2007-10 > 1192320447

From: Mplamkin <>
Subject: [RMagic] WorldVitalRecords - denies me access after registering
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:07:27 -0400

welucore:

I had the same problem. I emailed them and asked why I still could not access the information, because the site keeps telling me that my password and email address is being used by "another customer" - - that is ME!!!!!

Their reply: "Which files were you trying to access?"

What did that have to do with my question about not being able to access anything after having registered and given them my email address and password? I can't deal with this kind of incompetence. Guess the "bargain" registration fee for RM users is not such a bargain after all. Will I never learn!!!

S C R E A M ! ! ! !

M.P.
---------