ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2007-10 > 1192325358

From: "genbits" <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] WorldVitalRecords - denies me access after registering
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:29:18 -0500

I would ask them for a new password and see what happens usually that clears
it up. Pretend you forgot your password and ask for a new one.

Annette DeCourcy Towler
Home page for DeCourcy & Pack
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~decourcy/
Family, Maternal, Researching in SE KY PACK, CHANDLER, WHEELER,
FAIRCHILD,LeMASTERS, RAMEY,MILLER/MILAM/MILLAM, JAYNE, McSPADDEN; NE KY,
Paternal, DeCOURCY, ELLIS, BALL, MAINS, LEWIS, EVANS, SPILMAN, HUTCHINS,
HAMILTON; Researching in PA, IL Wessling, Somers, Schuler, Plagee/Plaggee,
DeCourcy, Brownback, Pollock
Web page for St. Cloud Area Genealogists, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~mnscag/SCAG/index.htm