ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2007-11 > 1194042111

Subject: Re: [RMagic] GenSmarts
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:21:51 EDT

I use GenSmarts and Roots Magic both and love them both. It gives you lots
of ideas on places to look and what needs information to complete it. It is so
quick and takes you right to the places on the Internet where you need to
look for certain things. It is easy to learn to use. Believe me if I didn't have
a problem with it you won't. It really is Awesome! The only negative is that
you never finish the ideas just keep multiplying. It really is great in my
opinion. You just program in your subscriptions to whatever sites you use and
it takes you right to them.
Nancy gobble

In a message dated 11/2/2007 3:06:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,