ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2008-05 > 1210863657

From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] Request for advice about managing multiple
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:00:57 -0500

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestions regarding my question(s). I will need a little time to digest it all, but it looks like there are several ways to be more efficient with my time and efforts.

As luck would have it, I hit a second "jackpot" with additional family information at the same time as my first query. And it looks like it will be a "hattrick' (in hockey, 3 goals) now that I read about the Tennessee records going online! My wife has deep family roots in that state! I might need to buy a life preserver just to keep my head above water the next few months!

Thanks again, your ideas and comments have been very useful.

Robert Chudek

This thread: