ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2009-05 > 1243547733

From: "Bill Bienia" <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] Optional Help Needed
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:55:33 -0400

John,
I would assign them via the Share roles on the will, and create a new
role "Mentioned" with a role sentence:
[ThisPerson] was mentioned in the will of [person],
In the role note for each person I would include the value, by including
"and received $100." Note how I combined the note into the role
sentence.

For the will fact, click Customize sentence, I would add a new sentence,
"Also mentioned in the will <#[mentioned#was|were> [mentioned].

I would add the 3 people as "Just type name of witness" and just type
their names in until such a time as I uncovered their proper
relationship to the deceased.

I would also add a To-Do item to search for these "step-siblings"

I hope this helps...

Bill

Bill Bienia
RM Tips sheets: www.CobblestoneLegacies.com/resources.htm