ROOTSMAGIC-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2011-01 > 1294860798

From: Susan Farmer <>
Subject: [RMagic] Question about Duplicate Entries
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:33:18 -0500

Hi! New here; just got the program, yadda, yadda.

I imported a gedcom which hadn't been cleaned up, and there are *LOTS*
of folks with multiple events (6 or 7 copies of the same birth event
apparently resulting from merging duplicate folks or 2 marriages to the
same person on the same date). Is there an easy way to find all those
folks and then fix the problems? The current thread on Birth Events
made me think of it. (My book hasn't come yet, so if the solution is in
there, I apologize!)

Thanks.

Susan

--