Archiver > ROOTSMAGIC-USERS > 2011-01 > 1296228013

From: "Kim Mills" <>
Subject: Re: [RMagic] Including Media Files with the Gedcom
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:20:13 -0500

As far as I know can't take images through a gedcom upload.
You either need to upload your db and then add all the media one by one. Or
export your RM database with media links included then import that into
Family Tree Maker. Then you can use that to publish up to Ancestry and it
will load your media files. I think only FTM 2011 (maybe 2010 to) will do
it like that.
One down side to trees is every time you want to upload a new
update you have to make a new tree there. It will not just copy over your
old one. So you will either have to make changes by hand or if not worried
about it just upload a new one.

But you can also make a website using RM and include media and upload that
as a website to freepages at rootsweb.